In a data center, many disciplines must mesh to ensure high availability and optimum performance. CANCOM not only plans and sets up your data center architecture, but also provides expert consulting and analysis.
- Energy efficiency analysis: The improvement of data center energy efficiency offers many businesses large cost reduction potential.
- Availability analysis (tiering): The increased digitization and automation that accompany trends such as Industry 4.0 require a high-availability infrastructure. We evaluate your data center environment for everything from availability and readiness to certification according to the new EN 50600 data center standard.
- Data center planning: In the future, data centers are to be planned, set up, and operated according to uniform standards. For this reason, a standard (EN 50600) which takes all aspects of infrastructure into account is being established. Plan your data center according to the current standards and avoid compliance costs later. The construction of a new data center or the modernization of an existing one offers a wide variety of opportunities to increase energy efficiency and reduce costs.
Avoid paying for excess capacity and plan a data center infrastructure that is modular and scalable – with CANCOM!
“Choose planning, analysis, and execution from a single source!”
Our expert planners and consultants have acquired experience over the course of many data center construction projects for a wide variety of businesses. Take advantage of the following:
- An outside perspective on your IT organization and system technology provided by our planning team
- Our technical know-how
- Organizational input
- Adaptation of IT to the work processes in your business
- High availability for your data center
- Various methods of analysis and, as desired, recommendations for improvement
- Precise measurement of the current used by all consumers in the server room
- Identification of potential sources of error
- A binding cost estimate for the analysis